A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sheth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sheth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Sheth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Parmanand Sheth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Neil Sheth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sheth practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Primary Care Doctors.