Dr. Neil Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Smith?

March 24th, 2016

Dr Smith is a very bright and caring physician. I never have to wait long. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Goes way overboard in helping. Great doc!

December 6th, 2015

Don't put your health at risk!

Dr smith spends less time with you then you would at a fast food restaurant. I have been in crippling pain for over 9 months and he decided there is nothing wrong with me after running a few broad range tests. He hardly takes care of my elderly grandparents. Before I'm even done talking he walks away from me to the front desk to check me out and move on to his next patient. I have never felt more like a number and less like a living, breathing, feeling, human being. I will be switching primary care providers and encouraging everyone I know to stay away from him as well. If you want actual medical help I would advise seeking help elsewhere

October 3rd, 2015

very good and upfront...tells you like it is

June 5th, 2013

Not pleased

I have been having very scary symptoms, I went to Dr. Smith to find out what was going on, he assured me that "we will figure this out", he had me take blood tests, they can back normal and that was that. He offered no explanation to the possible causes of my symptoms, and when I pressed the ladies in the office to find out more, they were very rude to me. They were also very rude when I was in the office waiting for my appointment. I heard them talking badly about patients just after they would get off the phone with them. Not at all pleased with this doctor or with his office personnel. Don't waste your money.

April 3rd, 2013

I can't believe this man has positive reviews!

I witnessed this man spend less than 2 minutes with multiple patients. How can you possibly diagnose that quickly? He was cold, uninterested, and downright rude. He was abrupt, and demeaning to the staff working with him. As a nurse, I find him insulting and arrogant. And I pitied the nurses working in his office. It amazes me that he has won awards for being compassionate. How is that possible? What is the criteria for that? They must give those awards to anyone, because this man is certainly not deserving of such esteem. A compassionate physician takes time with patients, rather than write them off, literally, with a prescription. Raise your standards, Cleveland Clinic/Fairview Hospital. This man is bringing you down.

March 19th, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever been to - doesn't deserve one star!

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Horrible bedside manner. He spent less than one minute with me before he had already wrote a script for meds (before he even bothered to check me out) and told me nothing. So thanks for just pushing meds on me. Can't believe he is even in practice.

February 19th, 2013

Patient

My Doctor, Doctor Neil Smith is a very caring and warm Individual. He is very accurate and Thorough in finding what you may be going through. He takes his time and demonstrates patience, excellent care. He treats you like a family member and not a patient.

October 12th, 2012

As a health care professional for 33 years, I like this doctor because he is knowledgeable and to the point. No long waits for appointments. Not the touchy feely type but I don't need that. I need someone who knows what they are doing and gets it done right the first time.

October 2nd, 2011

Dr. Smith is a very hard working Doctor who leaves nothing to chance

February 3rd, 2009

two office staff girls were very helpful to me. I have recommended his services to many friends.

March 12th, 2017