Dr. Neil Persaud Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Neil Persaud?

June 1st, 2017

Great ENT

Professional, courteous and timely

February 19th, 2015

BEST DOCTORS IN ATLANTA WORTH THE TWO HOURS I TRAVELLED TO SEE THEM

AMAZING DOCTORS, I TRAVELED FOR OVER TWO HOURS TO SEE THEM,THEY PERFORMED SURGERY ON ME AFTER I WAS TOLD TO GO TO EMORY BY ANOTHER WELLSTAR DOCTOR, I WENT TO DR PERSAUD FOR A SECOND OPINION AFTER HE WAS RECOMMEND TO ME BY A FRIEND, DR PERSAUD AND DR BARAK WERE AMAZING. UNFORTUNATLY, MOST PEOPLE WHO ARE HAPPY NEVER WRITE REVIEWS IN GENERAL, I AM NOT LIKE THAT, THIS PRACTICE IS AMAZING, I WAS TOLD DR PERSAUD WAS THE DR HOUSE OF ENT AND HE IS. HIS STAFF IS ALSO FANTASTIC,TERRA AT THE FRONT IS SO CARING AND HIS NURSES ARE SO CARING. THEIR IS A WAIT TO SEE DR PERSAUD, BUT IT IS SO WORTH IT, THE SECRET IS TO SEE ONE OF THE OTHER DOCTORS THEN FOLLOWUP WITH DR PERSAUD, BECAUSE HE IS BOOKED OUT 6-8 WEEKS, THAT SHOULD TELL YOU HOW EXCELLENT HE IS. DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE

December 20th, 2014

WORTH THE TWO HOURS I TRAVELED, BEST ENT

very compassionate and caring, extremely knowledgeable. He was recommended and worth the two hours I travelled.

November 27th, 2012

Good Doc, HORRIBLE wait times

I have been going to Dr. Persaud for 3 years, he performed 2 surgeries on me and the quality of care is very good. However, I am changing doctors because they overbook EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you go there you will receive good medical care and you will wait a loooooooong time to get it. I also get allergy shots from his office and you have to wait forever for those as well. If your time is valuable, find a different doc. If you can stand the wait, he does good work.

September 23rd, 2012

Best ENT and ALLERGIST

Dr Persaud is sincerely and genuinely caring he has treated my mother and father and treats all my kids, he is a rare find in doctors. Just so caring. We went to him originally for a second opinion he was so honest and now he has been a part of our family of doctors for 9 years. My kids have been getting allergy shots for years from his office an loves his staff, they are so kind to them.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

June 22nd, 2011

Perfect Doctor!

As a corporate professional,I manage numerous people under me and Dr. Persaud and his staff run an outstanding practice. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and patient. I have never enjoyed going to the doctor's office, but he truly makes you feel comfortable. Not only did he explain my surgery with risks, but made sure that I felt comfortable enough to proceed. The best part is I don't even have a scar! He definetly is the Dr. House of ENT and I would recommend him to my family, friends and co workers.

December 21st, 2009

su

December 3rd, 2009

dr.presuad

great dr. office staff is a little questionable. they triple book him. yes he is that good! totally worth the two hour wait. wouldn't change dr for anything in the world!

November 10th, 2009

the great doctor

great doctor. funny and genuine. he could build rapport with a wet potato chip. he is a natural. one of the best. in fact--i look forward to going there, and that is just plain weird.

September 19th, 2017