Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Prestley Mill Professional Center
ENT Plastic Surgery Center
6130 Prestley Mill Rd
Ste C
Douglasville, GA 30134
678-838-3903
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. CitySearch.
 |  Ex-employee  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2013

Dr. Persaud is not at all concerned about his staff unless he is sleeping with them. He hires new girls every week and fire the old ones like he is trying to meat some kind of quota. And do not even think about getting your last check, I will NEVER come. If any one is intrested in filing a class act lawsuite against him, you will have my complete and total support.

|  Good Doc, HORRIBLE wait times  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Persaud for 3 years, he performed 2 surgeries on me and the quality of care is very good. However, I am changing doctors because they overbook EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you go there you will receive good medical care and you will wait a loooooooong time to get it. I also get allergy shots from his office and you have to wait forever for those as well. If your time is valuable, find a different doc. If you can stand the wait, he does good work.

|  Best ENT and ALLERGIST  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr Persaud is sincerely and genuinely caring he has treated my mother and father and treats all my kids, he is a rare find in doctors. Just so caring. We went to him originally for a second opinion he was so honest and now he has been a part of our family of doctors for 9 years. My kids have been getting allergy shots for years from his office an loves his staff, they are so kind to them.

|  Perfect Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

As a corporate professional,I manage numerous people under me and Dr. Persaud and his staff run an outstanding practice. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and patient. I have never enjoyed going to the doctor's office, but he truly makes you feel comfortable. Not only did he explain my surgery with risks, but made sure that I felt comfortable enough to proceed. The best part is I don't even have a scar! He definetly is the Dr. House of ENT and I would recommend him to my family, friends and co workers.

|  dr.presuad  |  show details
by jess on Dec 3rd, 2009

great dr. office staff is a little questionable. they triple book him. yes he is that good! totally worth the two hour wait. wouldn't change dr for anything in the world!

|  the great doctor  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2009

great doctor. funny and genuine. he could build rapport with a wet potato chip. he is a natural. one of the best. in fact--i look forward to going there, and that is just plain weird.

|  best in town  |  show details
by jbanister on Sep 7th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I shopped around for a doctor. Everyone recommended Dr Persaud. He did my surgery with no visible scar.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Dr. Persaud, Most Caring Surgeon  |  show details
by asibic on Nov 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

He is the best, always looking out for his patients best interests. What a great guy and his whole staff. I would definitely recommend this doctor to my closest friends and family. He took time to explain all the risks involved in my surgery. He must have magic hands too, as afterwards I barely felt any pain :) I give him an A

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
by janesmith12345 on Jan 11th, 2007 on citysearch.com

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Read Full Review at citysearch.com