A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Phung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Phung, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phung
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Phung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Phung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phung graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Phung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nghi Phung MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Phung practice?
- Dr. Neil Phung has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Phung practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists and Richardson Cardiologists.