A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Phung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Phung, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phung
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Phung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phung graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Phung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nghi Phung MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Phung practice?
- Dr. Neil Phung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Phung practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.