3.0

Jun 14th, 2016

Doctor is horrible.

May 17th, 2016

Horrible doctor! Gave me a wrong diagnosis. Said I had a very low E/F rate due to inconclusive test, yes I said inconclusive. Told me it looked like I had a heart attack due to these inconclusive test to. Made me think I was going to die if I didn't lose weight, exercise, quit all caffeine and salt. Went for a second opinion with a doctor who has been doing this for over 30yrs and got a Mugga scan, the gold standard above all test, heart was fine with a normal ejection fraction rate!!! Did I mention his lack there of bedside manner? Very rude!

by Frank on Oct 31st, 2015

Front desk secretary Carol is courteous but seems to have an underlying tone of rudeness about her. Doctor is very straightforward but forgets that we are his patients and needs to show a bit of compassion sometimes.

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
Mar 25th, 2012

Dr. Phung treated my family member recently, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist. He was extremely caring, very competent, and a great communicator. He came up with the correct diagnosis when no one else could, and went above and beyond what we expected. If I need a cardiologist I will definitely go to him.