Dr. Neil Pollack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Pollack?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016

Surgery, LAVH w/ BOS

I had LAVH w/ BOS by Dr. Pollack. He promised I would go home the same day and I did. I had no pain to speak of. I took no pain meds, just Advil now and again. He explained all that he was going to do. Great Doctor. Did a terrific job. I would recommend him most definitely. I had surgery on Thursday & I'm going back to work Tuesday.

October 19th, 2015

Dr. Pollack Treats You Like Family

You won't find a more informed, educated, skilled or caring medical specialist. Dr. Pollack is a rare gem in today's world. I highly recommend him for your ongoing medical care as well as in the event that you have a traumatic, chronic, or medical emergency.

January 20th, 2015

Great OBGYN 1000 stars!

Dr Pollack Is the BEST OBGYN. I give him 5 stars! I would give him more if I could. Very Up to date. Great bedside manner. I will never go anywhere else

March 27th, 2014

Lucky To Have Found Him

Words cannot express the amazing experience I had with Dr. Pollack. Not only did he take the time to explain my diagnosis to myself and husband his sense of urgency and care is by far and none the best. This is a doctor that you can count on treat you as a person not a number. I have already started recommending him to every woman I know.

June 21st, 2013

one cannot find a more caring, trustworthy,skilled,and nice doctor then Neil Pollack. He truly is one in a million and his office staff is just as great. if you have fertility issues or endometriosis you Shoulddefinitely go to dr. pollack. he is awesome.

June 17th, 2013

Excellent Care!

Dr. Pollack has performed 4 laparoscopies on me for treatment of endometriosis. I keep going to him because he is the best and I have tried others. Dr. Pollock is compassionate and takes his time with you. He is friendly and straightforward. he tells you exactly what you are dealing with and what your options are. He is trustworthy often saying if he feels an option is not all that great. I travel an hour to see him and so he always makes it convenient for my preop appointments and does not make me unnecessarily come back for too many visits. He makes you feel like you are in good hands when you are in his care. I highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2012

Dr.Pollack is a great doctor.

He is carring and hight level of professionalism.Doing best he can to do his job.

March 28th, 2012

Great professional

Dr. Pollack takes time to listen to all concerns and is very thorough answering any questions you may have. He is very caring and a really nice guy. I recently had out patient surgery and he not only called me a few times to check on me but really took the time on the phone to let me voice any concerns. Surgery went well, recovery a little tough. Dr. Pollack was realistic on pain level and recovery. Im very pleased with the Dr. as well as all office staff.

April 10th, 2009

Very Professional. Very caring. My surgery went very well and his follow up care was the best. He is an excellent Dr.

March 24th, 2009

With Dr. Pollack, it's all good.

September 14th, 2017