Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1921 Waldemere St
Ste 802
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-7888
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Lucky To Have Found Him  |  show details
by Sherry M on Mar 27th, 2014

Words cannot express the amazing experience I had with Dr. Pollack. Not only did he take the time to explain my diagnosis to myself and husband his sense of urgency and care is by far and none the best. This is a doctor that you can count on treat you as a person not a number. I have already started recommending him to every woman I know.

Jun 21st, 2013

one cannot find a more caring, trustworthy,skilled,and nice doctor then Neil Pollack. He truly is one in a million and his office staff is just as great. if you have fertility issues or endometriosis you Shoulddefinitely go to dr. pollack. he is awesome.

|  Excellent Care!  |  show details
by Oceana on Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Pollack has performed 4 laparoscopies on me for treatment of endometriosis. I keep going to him because he is the best and I have tried others. Dr. Pollock is compassionate and takes his time with you. He is friendly and straightforward. he tells you exactly what you are dealing with and what your options are. He is trustworthy often saying if he feels an option is not all that great. I travel an hour to see him and so he always makes it convenient for my preop appointments and does not make me unnecessarily come back for too many visits. He makes you feel like you are in good hands when you are in his care. I highly recommend him.

|  Dr.Pollack is a great doctor.  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

He is carring and hight level of professionalism.Doing best he can to do his job.

Sep 19th, 2012

I trust Dr Pollack with my life. Actually, I have. CK

|  did not do my surgery properly  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I went to him for a prolaped bladder. He said no problem and set it up right away. It was out patient. The first time I walked around I felt that urine was leaking out. This had not been happening before the surgery. I went to him for the followup in a few days and told him. He did not even address it with me. He said if needed he could provide some medicatiion. The problem got worse and worse and I went back and back. He never even suggested that there was a problem with the surgery. All he did was write Rx's for problems that I did not have. After months of getting no where and the situation at the point of me going mad. I went to Dr Bilik. He was nice to see me, because when I went to see him, the urine was just pouring out of me. He ordered the surgery notes and set me up for surgery. He completely corrected the problem, he would only say that he knows what the problem was, and I was very lucky to get it fixed. I tried to get a lawyer, but you have to lose a leg, these days. I also inquired about turning him in to the medical board but the attorney said, don't wast your time. I wanted to write him a letter, but why should he care, when I was sitting in front of him, and he didn't care. I am blessed for Dr Bilik and I am blessed that he would even operate on me in the conditiion I was in. I hate Dr. Pollack.

|  Great professional  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. Pollack takes time to listen to all concerns and is very thorough answering any questions you may have. He is very caring and a really nice guy. I recently had out patient surgery and he not only called me a few times to check on me but really took the time on the phone to let me voice any concerns. Surgery went well, recovery a little tough. Dr. Pollack was realistic on pain level and recovery. Im very pleased with the Dr. as well as all office staff.

Apr 10th, 2009

Very Professional. Very caring. My surgery went very well and his follow up care was the best. He is an excellent Dr.

Mar 23rd, 2009

With Dr. Pollack, it's all good.