A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Price is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Price, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil David Price MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Price practice?
- Dr. Neil Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Price practices Psychiatry near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Haven, CT.
See New London Psychiatrists.