A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil King, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. King has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil R. King practice?
Dr. Neil King practices Pediatrics near Westwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Boston, MA.
See Westwood Pediatricians.