A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Randall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Randall, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Randall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Warren Randall MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Randall practice?
- Dr. Neil Randall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Randall practices Gastroenterology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marco Island, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Gastroenterologists.