A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Redlener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Redlener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Redlener
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Redlener Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Redlener, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Redlener graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Redlener has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Redlener MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil Redlener practice?
- Dr. Neil Redlener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Redlener practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.