A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Rofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rofsky, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rofsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Rofsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital Zale Lipshy
- University Hospital St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Mitchell Rofsky MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Rofsky practice?
- Dr. Neil Rofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Rofsky practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.