A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Rosenshein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rosenshein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenshein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenshein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rosenshein, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenshein graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenshein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil B Rosenshein FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Rosenshein practice?
- Dr. Neil Rosenshein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Rosenshein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Baltimore Oncologists.