Dr. Neil Rosenshein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Rosenshein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

Great Gynecologist/ Oncologist

Dr Rosenshien's office staff was very nice and helpful. They got me in an registered quickly. I had a very short wait and then was taken back. His nurse practitioner was very nice and she explained everything that was going to happen. Dr Rosenshien came in an introduced himself before I ever got undressed. I then got prepared for the physical exam. Dr Rosenshien and his nurse practitioner then came in and performed a very thorough exam. Then I redressed and was taken to Dr Rosenshien's office to discuss my treatment and further tests. His nurse practitioner was present for this as well. They were prepared to answer all my questions and those of my family. I would suggest take someone with you to your appointment.

December 2nd, 2016

Dr Rosenshein is highly skilled, professional and a all-around pleasant human being. I always enjoy my visits and leave informed with a confident feeling that I am in the very best hands. I moved several states away and the only one of my doctors I gladly traveled 5 hours to see is Dr. Rosenshein.

October 19th, 2016

My Kind Surgeon

Dr. Neil Rosenshein became my surgeon of choice when I learned that I had ovarian cancer. He had been my sister's surgeon (after she learned she had ovarian) in the 80's and 90's and he had shown kindness to her. I had accompanied her to one of her appointments and was impressed by his concern for her. Dr. Rosenshein has always treated me with the utmost kindness and has never ever hurried an appointment with me. His examinations have been thorough and he has taken precaution to continue checking to make certain that that this cancer has not returned and thus far it hasn't. (It has been five years.) I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Rosenshein and would highly recommend him to anyone needing his expertise. I am very grateful that I had him for my surgery.

August 19th, 2016

Could behave better with frightened patients

Laughed freqently at first visit related to possible cancer. Would have gone to someone else if there was anyone else available in the short time in which a biopsy was needed. Was reassuring after procedure in hospital.

July 26th, 2016

All around the best doctor. There isn't one thing bad I could say about this doctor.

May 15th, 2016

Dr. Rosenshein was my doctor when I had my hysterectory. The next day he sent me roses - this was truly a WOW factor. He and his staff were very attentive to my needs. Everytime I have been to his office his staff is as attentive as he is taking care to absolutely "see me". Thank you all for adding that personal touch. You are much appreciated.

April 18th, 2016

April 15th, 2016

I have been so pleased with my treatment from Dr Rosenshein. He has made my life worth living again. I have been diagnosed with cancer and was very frightened. When I visit with Dr Rosenshein he calm my fears perform a hysterectomy and I am Cancer free for 5 years. I would recommend him to anyone who needs surgery. His professional but friendly attitude has always made me feel secure in all my visit. I wish there were more doctors like him. My highest recommendation for this dear man. He is truly exceptional.

March 5th, 2016

Dr

Dr Rosenshein has been my Dr for 34 years He is like family, compassionate ,friendly , an expert in his field and I feel like I am his only patient

January 5th, 2016

Dr. Rosenshein - the best doc I know

Dr. Rosenshein is the most knowledgeable, prestigious, caring, finest doctor you will find! I know. I worked with Neil at Johns Hopkins Hospital as a staff RN many years ago. He was an excellent diagnostician then and rose to the ranks very quickly admired by his fellow MDs, his patients and all who worked with him. He has been my Gyn doc since day 1 and I see him for my yearly checkup. Fortunately, I have been in good health, but I wouldn't go to anyone but Neil for my checkups and care ever, he's the best!!

December 16th, 2015

Hysterectomy for Fibroid

Amazing bedside manner . He has a great depth of surgical experience and that is why I choose him to do my surgery. I also knew that I needed a compassionate surgeon. He is a very good listener and takes time with each patient to answer all of their questions. That means the wait might be longer but well worth it. His Annapolis staff is great.

November 11th, 2015

He is an awesome Doctor. He fixed what other doctors wouldn't.