Learn more about Dr. Neil Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rothstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Rothstein MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Rothstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Rothstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists and Sicklerville Cardiologists.