Learn more about Dr. Neil Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rothstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Rothstein MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Neil Rothstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Rothstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sicklerville, NJ.
See Sicklerville Internists and Sicklerville Cardiologists.