A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Roundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Roundy, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roundy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roundy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Skull Base Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roundy graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roundy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edmund Roundy MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Roundy practice?
- Dr. Neil Roundy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Roundy practices Neurological Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Vancouver Neurological Surgeons.