A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Roundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Roundy, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Skull Base Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roundy graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roundy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edmund Roundy MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Roundy practice?
- Dr. Neil Roundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Roundy practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.