A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Rudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Rudo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Rudo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudo graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rudo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Natividad Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dennis Rudo MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Rudo practice?
- Dr. Neil Rudo has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Rudo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Surgeons.