Learn more about Dr. Neil Sadick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sadick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sadick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadick graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil S Sadick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Sadick practice?
- Dr. Neil Sadick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sadick practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.