A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sadick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sadick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sadick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadick graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Scott Sadick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Sadick practice?
- Dr. Neil Sadick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sadick practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.