Learn more about Dr. Neil Sadick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sadick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadick
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Sadick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sadick, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadick graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Scott Sadick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Sadick practice?
- Dr. Neil Sadick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sadick practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Internists.