A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Saretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Saretsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Saretsky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saretsky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saretsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Howard Saretsky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Saretsky practice?
- Dr. Neil Saretsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Saretsky practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.