Surgeons
5468 La Sierra Dr
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75231
214-368-4970
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dallas Best Kept Secret!  |  show details
by Wanda Williams on Jan 20th, 2014

One who prides herself on being a youthful looking 42 year old mother, my face and decollete area reflected such, but my breast did not. Dr. Saretsky listened and fully understood my desires as it related to the end results. That, coupled with his many years of experience and personable front and back office staff, led to my leaving such an extensive surgery to him (breast lift with extremely excessive/ saggy skin). Amongst his many accolades, he, like other select doctors, has been featured in 'D' Magazine. While such profiles are great; for me, actual interaction always trumps written words. If before and after photos were allowed via this forum, like me, you would be in awe. One of my peers who viewed such in rare form, honestly shared that he truly worked magic while (in jest and affectionately) sharing 'oh if he knew what he really created now!' Conveniently located across the street from Presbyterian Hospital, Dr. Saretsky is, indeed, one of Dallas' best kept secrets!

|  Mommy make over  |  show details
by Alex Davila on Sep 18th, 2013

DR. SARATESKY IT'S JUST AMAZING!! FROM THE MOMENT I SPOKE WIT HIM THE VERY FIRST TIME, TO THE TIME I ACTUALLY HAD MY SURGERY , HE'S A PROFESSOR,HE WAS MEANT TO MAKE MUSES!! ALL I CAN SAY IT'S HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, A GREAT SURGEON, BUT A GREAT HUMAN BEING TOO! HIS OPERATING ROOM IT'S JUST A STATE OF THE ART, MADE TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SAFE AND TAKE CARE OF, THANK YOU DR. SARATESKY FOR MAKING A MUSE OUT OF ME, AND FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED IT YOU!! GOD BLESS THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY.

|  WONDERFUL  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr.SaretskyIs and wonderful doctor he always sit and talk to me and answer all my questions.he made me feel much better about my apperance...I will highly recommend him.I'm going back to have some more surgery done because i was so happy with my first out come.

|  amazing doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Dr saretsky do a mommy make over on me. My surgery was a complete success! This doctor its just amazing. its been only a month and I feel great and look amazing! Thank you dr saretsky . You are my hero.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I had my mommy make over on may the first. The surgery went safe and was a total success! I love dr. Saretsky he's a professional and. A life time experience doctor. I wish he could be clon. I put my life on his hand and he made this surgery the safest God bless his hand forever.

|  gifted  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

He is a very talented surgeon who gives you the best result for your body type. He is a dedicated perfectionist who has been in business for over 30 years. The only down side is his office staff because they aren't very knowledgable.

|  show details
May 28th, 2010

I recieve a breat job from this doctor about 5 years ago, and I was very angry with the results because my breast are sagging and now I need a breast lift