inactive

Dr. Neil Saretsky MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Dallas, TX

July 27th, 2016
Fabulous
He is amazing I have had so many compliments on his work even by othe doctors

November 10th, 2015
Worst experience of my life
I hate this guy with a passion. I am 110 lbs. and got 650 cc over's that I did NOT ASK FOR! I had to travel to the other side of the U.S. to have this horrible breast job fixed by a specialist, totaling close to 15K for the symasstia repair! BEWARE!! This jerk would not pay a cent for his ugly work to be fixed!!!!! I hope he rots in he77!!!

October 22nd, 2015
Great surgeon

July 6th, 2015
DON'T DO IT!
DON'T GO TO THIS GUY! HE GAVE ME SYMMASTIA AND WOULD NOT PAY A CENT FOR A REPAIR! WORST PERSON EVER!!!

December 19th, 2014
Dont go to him

January 20th, 2014
Dallas Best Kept Secret!
One who prides herself on being a youthful looking 42 year old mother, my face and decollete area reflected such, but my breast did not. Dr. Saretsky listened and fully understood my desires as it related to the end results. That, coupled with his many years of experience and personable front and back office staff, led to my leaving such an extensive surgery to him (breast lift with extremely excessive/ saggy skin). Amongst his many accolades, he, like other select doctors, has been featured in 'D' Magazine. While such profiles are great; for me, actual interaction always trumps written words. If before and after photos were allowed via this forum, like me, you would be in awe. One of my peers who viewed such in rare form, honestly shared that he truly worked magic while (in jest and affectionately) sharing 'oh if he knew what he really created now!' Conveniently located across the street from Presbyterian Hospital, Dr. Saretsky is, indeed, one of Dallas' best kept secrets!

September 18th, 2013
Mommy make over
DR. SARATESKY IT'S JUST AMAZING!! FROM THE MOMENT I SPOKE WIT HIM THE VERY FIRST TIME, TO THE TIME I ACTUALLY HAD MY SURGERY , HE'S A PROFESSOR,HE WAS MEANT TO MAKE MUSES!! ALL I CAN SAY IT'S HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, A GREAT SURGEON, BUT A GREAT HUMAN BEING TOO! HIS OPERATING ROOM IT'S JUST A STATE OF THE ART, MADE TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL SAFE AND TAKE CARE OF, THANK YOU DR. SARATESKY FOR MAKING A MUSE OUT OF ME, AND FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED IT YOU!! GOD BLESS THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY.

October 3rd, 2012
WONDERFUL
Dr.SaretskyIs and wonderful doctor he always sit and talk to me and answer all my questions.he made me feel much better about my apperance...I will highly recommend him.I'm going back to have some more surgery done because i was so happy with my first out come.

May 24th, 2012
amazing doctor
Dr saretsky do a mommy make over on me. My surgery was a complete success! This doctor its just amazing. its been only a month and I feel great and look amazing! Thank you dr saretsky . You are my hero.

May 24th, 2012
excellent doctor
I had my mommy make over on may the first. The surgery went safe and was a total success! I love dr. Saretsky he's a professional and. A life time experience doctor. I wish he could be clon. I put my life on his hand and he made this surgery the safest God bless his hand forever.

June 2nd, 2011
gifted
He is a very talented surgeon who gives you the best result for your body type. He is a dedicated perfectionist who has been in business for over 30 years. The only down side is his office staff because they aren't very knowledgable.

May 28th, 2010
I recieve a breat job from this doctor about 5 years ago, and I was very angry with the results because my breast are sagging and now I need a breast lift