A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Saxena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Saxena MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Saxena practice?
- Dr. Neil Saxena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Saxena practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Bordentown, NJ.
See Pennington Cardiologists.