A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxena
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saxena Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Saxena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Saxena MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil Saxena practice?
- Dr. Neil Saxena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Saxena practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bordentown, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Cardiologists.