A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Saxena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxena graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Saxena has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- CHS, Inc Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saxena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil Saxena practice?
Dr. Neil Saxena practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Bordentown, NJ.
See Pennington Cardiologists.