A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Schaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Schaffner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Schaffner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schaffner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edward Schaffner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Schaffner practice?
- Dr. Neil Schaffner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Schaffner practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Opelika, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Auburn, AL.
See Opelika Internists and Opelika Endocrinologists.