Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Schamban
Dr. Neil Schamban, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Roswell, NM, with another office in Cullman, AL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Schamban is affiliated with Cullman Regional Medical Center, Greenwich Hospital and Walker Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Schamban has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Neil Schamban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, NM.