Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Schechter
Dr. Neil Schechter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schechter is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital South and University Hospital & Med Cen. Dr. Schechter has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Schechter has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Neil Schechter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Sergio Glait
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Plantation, FL 0 mi8
Dr. Stephen Jacobs
Plantation, FL 0 mi32
Dr. David Blum
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Plantation, FL 0 mi23