Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Scheier
Dr. Neil Scheier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clifton Springs, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheier is affiliated with Highland Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital and Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Scheier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neil Scheier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clifton Springs, NY.
Dr. Chester Nakamura
Clifton Springs, NY 0.05 mi24
Dr. David Cywinski
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Clifton Springs, NY 0.45 mi13
Dr. Bryan Henry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Clifton Springs, NY 0.51 mi18