A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Schluger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Schluger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schluger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil W Schluger MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Schluger practice?
- Dr. Neil Schluger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Schluger practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.