A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Schluger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schluger
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Schluger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Schluger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schluger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Warren Schluger MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Schluger practice?
- Dr. Neil Schluger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Schluger practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.