A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Schluger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Schluger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Schluger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schluger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schluger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Schluger practice?
Dr. Neil Schluger practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, New York Pulmonologists, and New York Anesthesiologists.