Dr. Neil Scollan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Scollan?

February 11th, 2015

Most caring doctor I have ever had.

Fantastic doctor who really cares about you. Can't say enough about his caring manner and thorough care. I could not be a happier patient.

May 8th, 2012

office manger rude and unprofessional

Dr. Scollan's office is on the providers list with the state that accepts Husky/Medicad insurances. Their profiles on wellness.com and several other sites say they accept these insurances and new patients. When I called the office the manager emphatically told me they Do NOT accept "THAT" insurance and are not taking new patients. She was rude while I tried to tell her that the state had given me their name and she should call them to be taken off the list. Her response was "I am the office manager I know what insurance we accept." I couldn't believe that someone could be so unprofessional.

August 27th, 2014