A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Senior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Senior is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senior
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senior Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Senior, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Senior graduated from Univeristy of Queensland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Senior has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Frederick Senior MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Senior practice?
- Dr. Neil Senior has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Senior practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Psychiatrists and Brattleboro Child Psychiatrists.