Learn more about Dr. Neil Senzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Senzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Senzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Senzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Senzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nathan Senzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Senzer practice?
- Dr. Neil Senzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Senzer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Radiologists.