Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Senzer
Dr. Neil Senzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Radiology and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Senzer is affiliated with North Central Medical Center, Medical Center Of Lewisville and Medical City Dallas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Senzer has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Neil Senzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Robert Scruggs III
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.06 mi44
Dr. Archana Narayan
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Dallas, TX 0.08 mi17
Dr. Theodore Johns
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.12 mi23