Learn more about Dr. Neil Senzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Senzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senzer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Senzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Senzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Senzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Senzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nathan Senzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Senzer practice?
- Dr. Neil Senzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Senzer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Radiologists.