A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Senzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Senzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Senzer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Senzer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Senzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nathan Senzer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Senzer practice?
- Dr. Neil Senzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Senzer practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Radiologists.