A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shechtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shechtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shechtman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shechtman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil S Shechtman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Shechtman practice?
- Dr. Neil Shechtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Shechtman practices Internal Medicine near Lake Placid, FL.
See Lake Placid Internists.