A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shernoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shernoff
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shernoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Shernoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shernoff graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shernoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Shernoff MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Shernoff practice?
- Dr. Neil Shernoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Shernoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.