A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shernoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shernoff
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Shernoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Shernoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shernoff graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shernoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Shernoff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Shernoff practice?
- Dr. Neil Shernoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Shernoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.