A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shernoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Shernoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shernoff graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shernoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shernoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan