A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sheth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil P Sheth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Neil Sheth has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sheth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berwyn, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Berwyn Orthopedic Surgeons.