Taking care of grandma show details Taking care of grandma
Aug 9th, 2014

Thank you for being so kind and answering every question my MIL and grandmother had. You were patient and did not push us to make a decision right away. We all appreciated that you looked us in the eyes when speaking with is-something many physicians do not do!

Fabulous! show details Fabulous!
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Sheth, 10 days ago, performed full hip replacement surgery and the results are spectacular. I walked out of the hospital less than 48 hours later with no pain and am recovering very rapidly.

Rude and Acted Erratically! show details Rude and Acted Erratically!
Jan 13th, 2012

After he had told me to schedule an appointment to schedule surgery, I went for the appointment and waited for 3 hours. He came in acted as if he did not recognize me then acknowledged after looking at my MRI that I needed surgery ASAP. Then proceeded to tell me that he would not do the surgery and blasted me for 30 minutes about the 3 patients he had seen before me with infections from their surgery that had been done by other surgeons. None of this pertained to me! I had never had any surgery before. I was stunned at his unprofessional behavior.

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Dec 20th, 2011

Dr. Sheth has just finished restoring my infected knee. It took 3 operations but he never let me lose hope. He is the best ortho doctor I have ever seen during 35 years of Rheu. Arthritis. He cares deeply about his patients and about those in other countries who can't get health care. He gives of himself completely. I hope to find him. I trust him. I will miss him.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Sep 11th, 2011

Dr. Sheth, Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for my mother in law, K. Lester. You have been extremely helpful and caring.

May 25th, 2011

Very rude to staff in front of patients. Yelled at a student doctor in front of myself and my family.