A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shmunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shmunes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shmunes
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shmunes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Shmunes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shmunes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shmunes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas Shmunes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Shmunes practice?
- Dr. Neil Shmunes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Shmunes practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Ophthalmologists.