A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shmunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shmunes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shmunes
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shmunes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Shmunes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shmunes graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shmunes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas Shmunes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Shmunes practice?
- Dr. Neil Shmunes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Shmunes practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Ophthalmologists.