A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Siecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Siecke, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Siecke graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siecke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil W Siecke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Siecke practice?
- Dr. Neil Siecke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Siecke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Cardiologists.