A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Siecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siecke
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Siecke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Siecke, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Disorders
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Siecke graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siecke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil W Siecke FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil W. Siecke practice?
- Dr. Neil Siecke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Siecke practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.