A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Silber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Silber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Silber MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Silber practice?
- Dr. Neil Silber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Silber practices Internal Medicine near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.