Dr. Neil Singer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2015
Outstanding!

August 7th, 2012
Dr Singer is an excellent physician. After being diagnosed with Shingles by another Dr and becoming extremely ill from all the Rx'd drugs, I went to Dr Singer. He was able to address my problem immediately. Took me off all the horrible drugs and Rx'd a topical. He is so knowledgable. Plus he has a great sense of humor and does not act like some stuffed shirt with a medical degree. He listens and looks you in the eye....not just at his laptop computer. He actually hand writes notes...something I hadn't seen done by a Dr in years. His staff is just as good. Chris, Mary and Heather very caring and the wait time is practically zip.

October 30th, 2011
SanFrancisco1988
About 1988 Singer treated me for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Since very few doctors even believed this was a problem, it was a relief just to find someone who believed it wasn't a mental problem. I'd definitely recommend him to someone looking for a good doctor.

September 20th, 2010
Since changing his practice to MDVIP, a concierge company, Dr. Singer has been very easy to see, spends as much time as I need with him, and seems much happier. He has always been a great diagnostician. He is very knowledgeable. His office follows up with me regularly.I think the person who called Dr. Singer a jerk has never been to his office because his staff is great and he has never kept me waiting.

April 25th, 2010
a total jerk

August 18th, 2009
dr. Singer kept me alive
I went to see Dr. Singer about 7 yrs ago, I was grey in color and could not stay awake , his diagnoses was sleep apnea and right on he was, my insurance was so crappy they would not cover a sleep study, he made healthnet cover the sleep studyI am alive today I am on o2 but still alive and doing some things stillthanks Doctor Singer

March 28th, 2008
An extremely overloaded doctor. He has a large patienT base. He feels its important to be part of your medical situation. Ignore his advice and he is not pleased. We trust and like him.