A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Skemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Skemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Skemp, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skemp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skemp has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skemp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Skemp practice?
Dr. Neil Skemp practices Urology near Waconia, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Waconia Urologists.