Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Smerling
Dr. Neil Smerling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CT, with another office in Fairfield, CT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smerling is affiliated with Cambridge Manor, Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT and Cambridge Manor, Fairfield CT. Dr. Smerling has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Smerling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neil Smerling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.
Dr. Robert Folman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fairfield, CT 0 mi44
Dr. Justin Persico
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Fairfield, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Kathleen Burlison
Fairfield, CT 0 mi19