A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Smoke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Smoke, Child, Adolescent, Adult Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smoke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smoke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Smoke, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoke graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Smoke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- St. Vincent's Westchester
- St Vincent`s Hospital Westchester Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Mark Smoke DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Smoke practice?
- Dr. Neil Smoke has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Smoke practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Harrison, NY.
See Harrison Psychiatrists.