Learn more about Dr. Neil Soskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Soskel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soskel
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Soskel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Soskel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soskel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soskel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- South Nassau Community HospitalOceanside, Ny
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Soskel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Soskel practice?
- Dr. Neil Soskel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Soskel practices Family Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Primary Care Doctors.