A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Soskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Soskel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soskel
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Soskel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Soskel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soskel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soskel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- South Nassau Community HospitalOceanside, Ny
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Soskel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Soskel practice?
- Dr. Neil Soskel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Soskel practices Family Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Primary Care Doctors.