A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Soskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Soskel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soskel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Soskel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Soskel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soskel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soskel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- South Nassau Community HospitalOceanside, Ny
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Soskel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Soskel practice?
- Dr. Neil Soskel has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Soskel practices Family Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Family Physicians.