A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Soskel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Soskel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Soskel, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soskel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soskel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- South Nassau Community HospitalOceanside, Ny
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soskel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil B. Soskel practice?
Dr. Neil Soskel practices Family Medicine near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Family Physicians.