A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Spector, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spector has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Spector MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Spector practice?
- Dr. Neil Spector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Spector practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Hematologists, and Durham Oncologists.