There is no better OB/GYN out there! show details There is no better OB/GYN out there!
by Melissa on Jul 7th, 2016

Dr Spencer is a great OB/GYN, he is highly educated in what he is doing and he does it well! His bedside manner is superior to most doctors and he genuinely cares about his patients.

One of the best show details One of the best
by Olivia on Apr 23rd, 2015

I had a unique pregnancy, and a difficult delivery, and I was truly in the best hands. At the first sign of pre-term labor, he saw me every week to make sure everything was okay. He was very accommodating, letting me go a week over due because I wanted to go into labor naturally. I didn't find this out until later, but he stayed at the hospital my entire 12-hour labor because he was worried about me. He stood in my room for an hour watching the baby's heartbeat, and when his concerns were validated by an inconsistent, stressed heartbeat he performed an emergency C-section which was the right call. After delivery, he visited my room at 6am sharp every day, and his staff went out of their way to help me clear up billing issues caused by the hospital. He and his staff are top notch!! You know a doctor is good when the nurses can't say enough good about him.