A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sperling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sperling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperling
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sperling, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperling graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sperling has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil M Sperling FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Sperling practice?
- Dr. Neil Sperling has 7 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sperling practices Otolaryngology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Staten Island Otolaryngologists.