A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sperling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sperling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sperling, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperling graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sperling has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sperling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Sperling practice?
Dr. Neil Sperling practices Otolaryngology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Otolaryngologists.