Otolaryngologists
New York Otolaryngology Group
134 Atlantic Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-780-1498
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Sperling performed a Stapedoctomy to treat my Otosclerosis. He made me feel at ease since my first consultation with him. He explained my condition thoroughly and even showed me a power point presentation. On the day of the surgery he met with me right before the surgery to see if I had any questions and just sat by my side for a few minutes, which was very comforting. Once the Surgery was completed he took the time to go to a different floor to find my wife to let her know that everything went well. The day after the surgery he called me himself to see how I was feeling. On top of this great experience I was able to hear again!!!

|  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

I think everyone is born with special gifts and Dr. Neil Sperling is one of those people.A blessing to anyone's ears..I had ear surgery on Sept,12-2013. He is a magical. I can hear again and I am so happy for that. you can put your trust in him, he knows what he is doing.

|  either he or his staff was devious  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

i had an annual appointment with him due to hearing loss - for my last visit, i wasn't notified by the staff, so i phoned them - they had no record of my appointment - but i had an appointment card which showed my appointment was for the following day - they said he had no appointments for the following day, but i could come the following week - when i showed up, they informed me that he no longer took my insurance - when i asked when he had cancelled the insurance, they said it had been cancelled the previous week - something fishy was going on in that office and i never did find out what - they of course said he would see me but i had to pay the full price up front - whereupon i left and have continued to tell my tale of utter disappointment with the man

|  A Joke!  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

This dr did not take my concerns seriously and rushed me out the door..uncaring!