Dr. Neil Sperling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Sperling?

August 5th, 2016

great doctor!

March 18th, 2014

Dr. Sperling performed a Stapedoctomy to treat my Otosclerosis. He made me feel at ease since my first consultation with him. He explained my condition thoroughly and even showed me a power point presentation. On the day of the surgery he met with me right before the surgery to see if I had any questions and just sat by my side for a few minutes, which was very comforting. Once the Surgery was completed he took the time to go to a different floor to find my wife to let her know that everything went well. The day after the surgery he called me himself to see how I was feeling. On top of this great experience I was able to hear again!!!

February 22nd, 2012

either he or his staff was devious

i had an annual appointment with him due to hearing loss - for my last visit, i wasn't notified by the staff, so i phoned them - they had no record of my appointment - but i had an appointment card which showed my appointment was for the following day - they said he had no appointments for the following day, but i could come the following week - when i showed up, they informed me that he no longer took my insurance - when i asked when he had cancelled the insurance, they said it had been cancelled the previous week - something fishy was going on in that office and i never did find out what - they of course said he would see me but i had to pay the full price up front - whereupon i left and have continued to tell my tale of utter disappointment with the man

May 16th, 2011

A Joke!

This dr did not take my concerns seriously and rushed me out the door..uncaring!

May 16th, 2017