Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Sperling performed a Stapedoctomy to treat my Otosclerosis. He made me feel at ease since my first consultation with him. He explained my condition thoroughly and even showed me a power point presentation. On the day of the surgery he met with me right before the surgery to see if I had any questions and just sat by my side for a few minutes, which was very comforting. Once the Surgery was completed he took the time to go to a different floor to find my wife to let her know that everything went well. The day after the surgery he called me himself to see how I was feeling. On top of this great experience I was able to hear again!!!

Sep 19th, 2013

I think everyone is born with special gifts and Dr. Neil Sperling is one of those people.A blessing to anyone's ears..I had ear surgery on Sept,12-2013. He is a magical. I can hear again and I am so happy for that. you can put your trust in him, he knows what he is doing.

either he or his staff was devious show details either he or his staff was devious
Feb 21st, 2012

i had an annual appointment with him due to hearing loss - for my last visit, i wasn't notified by the staff, so i phoned them - they had no record of my appointment - but i had an appointment card which showed my appointment was for the following day - they said he had no appointments for the following day, but i could come the following week - when i showed up, they informed me that he no longer took my insurance - when i asked when he had cancelled the insurance, they said it had been cancelled the previous week - something fishy was going on in that office and i never did find out what - they of course said he would see me but i had to pay the full price up front - whereupon i left and have continued to tell my tale of utter disappointment with the man

A Joke! show details A Joke!
May 16th, 2011

This dr did not take my concerns seriously and rushed me out the door..uncaring!