Dr. Neil Stahl Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neil Stahl?

July 9th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Neil Stahl is a fantastic doctor! We would recommend him to anyone who is seeking the best care. Let him be the doctor and listen to him. Trust his advice and follow his treatment plan and you will be thrilled with the results. My elderly mother has serve osteoarthritis in both knees, as well as, rheumatoid arthritis. Thanks to Dr. Stahl's dedication and skill she has been able to live pain free for more than 10 years so far. Dr. Stahl is so compassionate and professional with my mother. He follows-up with brilliant advice and returns calls quickly when she has flares and sends out necessary lab work and prescriptions straight away. Moreover, he proactively calls her and takes action whenever he sees the slightest possible issue in her lab results. We are so grateful to Dr. Stahl, and very thankful to have him as our doctor.

August 24th, 2016

Is very thorough and efficient. I have been seeing Dr. Stahl for 2.5 years for severe osteoporosis and after following his direction, have seen a marked improvement. He also oversees my scleroderma treatment with much success. I haven't felt this good in several years. Kudos to the whole staff.

July 11th, 2016

Scleroderma with Interstitial Lung Disease

Not only was Dr. Stahl able to make an accurate diagnosis promptly but also referred me to a world-renowned specialist who saw me within days. Dr. Stahl oversaw the specialist's recommended treatment at a hospital close to my home to save me travel to another state. My treatment was handled quickly and professionally with positive results and no further progression of my lung fibrosis at this time. While Dr. Stahl sometimes comes across as a little lacking in the warm and fuzzy department, his skills as a physician are top-notch. If you're looking for a first-rate rheumatologist, Dr. Stahl's your man.

February 28th, 2016

Ecellence

March 31st, 2015

After meeting with several doctors relating to my continuing pain in my cervical spine and my left arm - rotator cuff area and receiving very little relief, I consulted with Dr. Stahl and, following his directions, received significant relief from my pain.

April 19th, 2013

WORST DOCOTR I HAVE EVER SEEN....EVER!!!! DO NOT GO TO HIM.

This was the biggest joke of a doctors appointment. I had one simple question for the doctor about an abnormal lab from some recent blood work that was done. He had absolutely NO answer for me as to why it was high or what a high number could be indicative of. Once he realized that was the only question I had for him and our appointment was finished he then had me go into an exam room where he did a short arthritis exam on my joints. I never mentioned arthritis or that having anything to do with the reason I was seeing him. I am certain he was just doing this to make my appointment longer so he could bill me more and charge me for a LEVEL 4 appointment. When I was leaving I asked him why I was being charged for a LEVEL 4 appointment and he very aggressively and rudely said bc I gave you a full exam. LOL, I didn't need one or want one all I wanted him to do was answer my one question which he never even did. Total joke. This man should not be practicing medicine. He seems unhappy with his profession. As soon as I sat down in his office and started to explain why I was there he stopped me mid sentence and said "this is my space, I talk first". He has no people skills. Then when I was leaving I told him my appointment was a joke and I would be writing a bad review for him and he literally said to me, "if I could write reviews about patients it would be one's like you"! WOW, who says that to a patient?!? He is the worst.

October 19th, 2012

Don't Waste Your time With The Rudest, Disrespectful Dr ever

Dr. Stahl is rude, disrespectful, uncaring, doesn"t listen and is a waste of your time and money! go somewhere else, anywhere. Waited over one hour to sit and listen to him talk, interrupt me, basically tell me he had little time for me and didnt know why I was there. I will also give my referring primary an earful about referring this guy to anyone. Stay away!

September 25th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Neil Stahl is the WORST doctor I've ever encountered. He seriously needs a mental evaluation and should not be practicing medicine. Doctors are suppose to help patients feel better, not worse. The office staff are also unprofessional to say the least. Just be warned...he is the one that needs medical attention. I frankly do not understand how he's still in business!!!

June 12th, 2012

Don't believe the hype

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt but I should have listened to this forum. When I arrived at his office, I waited over an hour to be called back. Once I got called back, the dr. came in and spent 5 minutes with me asking questions. He then left me for 45 more minutes to see another patient. He came back to the room and moved me to another exam room to complete the exam. The exam consisted of him looking for tender joints and nothing more. He didn't ask me to clarify my symptoms I documented on the new patient paperwork and overall was scatterbrained and not thorough in his explanations. I spent 2 hours and 45 minutes total in his office and am no better off than when I went in, actually worse because of the sitting. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. STAHL!!

April 26th, 2012

Professional

February 13th, 2012

Registered Nurse with Lupus (SLE) & Ehlers-Danlos

I saw Dr. Stahl as a consult when I waS a patient in the hospital. He was very rushed, rude, cuts you off when you speak, and uncaring. Horrible bedside manner. I am a Registered Nurse and am used to dealing with MDs on both a professional level and as a patient. Dr. Stahl was just plain unprofessional. Another thing is that I have good insurance and he came to see me as a consult in the hospital. No one told me I would have to pay out of pocket for this visit or that he didn't accept my insurance. My hospitalist request his consult, not me. Yet a month after my hospitalization, I received a bill for >$400 for his visit. I called his office immediately and was told that he doesn't accept my insurance and therefore I am responsible for the bill. No one told me this in the hospital or before he saw me. I never would have agreed to this. Especially considering he was so rushed and dismissive with me. Probably the worst experience I have ever had with a physician.

February 10th, 2012

Rude, Dismissive, & Nasty

First, he will not allow you to speak. He asks the questions and you are allowed either a yes or no response. If you try to elaborate, he stops you. A previous reviewer is absolutely correct to say: "You will never be treated worse by a doctor." Then he starts dictating your responses to his questions into a recorder. I sat there, demoralized and humiliated until I exploded, telling him he was rude and caustic. He needs counseling, not me. I don't know how someone so rude can stay in business.