A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Katz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Katz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas Katz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Katz practice?
- Dr. Neil Katz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Neil Katz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.