A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil O'Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil O'Keefe, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keefe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas O'Keefe MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. O'Keefe practice?
- Dr. Neil O'Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil O'Keefe practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.