A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil O'Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Keefe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. O'Keefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil O'Keefe, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keefe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas O'Keefe MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. O'Keefe practice?
- Dr. Neil O'Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil O'Keefe practices Ophthalmology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Ophthalmologists.