Dr. Neil Trachtenberg MD Patient Reviews

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Trachtenberg
My first baby was delivered by trachtenbergs partner, dr. Satenspiel and dr trachtenberg delivered my other 6 babies. Absolutely trust his judgement, he has been straight forward with anything and everything I asked or concerned about. First baby was a hard delivery, not sure if it was because it was my first, but the other six babies were easy deliveries. Always welcomed my husband and kids in his office or hospital. Trachtenberg is truly a gift in my life and made the most wonderful days of my life even better with him taking awesome care of myself and babies inutero.....would not have any other doctor delivery my babies.... Highly recommend him. He honest, doesn't beat around the bush and tells it like it is!!!!

August 16th, 2012
Worst experience
My experience with dr. Trachenberg was by far the worst I have had in the ten years I have been having annual well woman exams. He insulted the care I have been receiving from my pain center which is not any of his business to begin with. He completely ignored the issues I was having and asked him about as well as failed to complete a proper well woman exam. To make it worse the office told me they were charging me on top of the well woman even though he didn't do anything. In addition to his bad bed side manner the office was outdated and gross. I went to the restroom and the staff had left 3 full paper cups of urine on the sink with no lids. This place is disgusting and an utter waste of time. Please do not trust this doctor for such a very sensitive and personal appointmen!

April 3rd, 2012
The best ever
Dr. t was a superhero during my pregnancy. He was very attentive & concerned the whole way through. I ran into a few complications before delivery but he stayed by my side until a healthy baby was delivered. He's the greatest in my book.

October 11th, 2011
Goo
The staff was friendly. Dr. Thachtenberg was very patient, pleasant and to the point. Very nice manner and he made you feel comfortable. Would definitely see him again.

March 8th, 2011
Excellent doctor
A coworker recommended Dr. Tratchtenberg to me. She had two c-sections and had two 10 lbs babies. She said if not because of Dr. Tratchtenberg, the second one would have died when she's breached and had her head stuck in her rib cage. She's so grateful that she sent gift basket to him afterwards. It was 6 years ago. Since then I had two babies, both under Dr. Tratchtenberg's great care till they're born. Especially my second one, I had some complications like his head's not straight down but Dr. Tratchtenberg straightened him. Dr. Tratchtenberg also didn't jump to give me a c-section but tried various ways to help me, until the baby's born naturally after 2 hours of pushing. He's always kind and patient like a father figure to me. If I'm to have a third baby and he's not retired yet, I'll definitely go to him. I highly recommend Dr. Tratchtenberg.