Dr. Neil Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Tran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Great Dr.

November 3rd, 2015

LOVE the Dr.....don't love the staff

Dr. Tran is very considerate, thorough and has a great bedside manner. He is one of the few Doctors that I've ever had who I felt truly cared about my care. The bad: trying to get follow through from his office assistant, Robin is like pulling teeth. I constantly have to be on top of it, and bug her and she becomes aggravated. If he wasn't such a great Doctor, I wouldn't bother, but because he is, I put up with it.

February 12th, 2015

Bose no saver??

At the begging I had a good relationship with Dr. Tran, until I was prescribed a medication that I could not tolerate, and he wasn't willing to work with me, Robin was out sick and every time I called there was someone else covering for her which I got tired of living messages with and didn't get a response back it was so difficult to work with. Idk if it was my sickness overall or the miscommunication between so many people between the doctor and I, but I gave up at this point I am looking for a new doctor that will be willing to work with me.

October 21st, 2011

Highly Recommend

In the past 3 years I've seen - what seems like - more doctors than I've seen in my entire 40 years. Point is, I've encountered some good, some not so good, and some really great. Over the course of the 2+ years that Dr. Tran has treated me, I feel I've developed a great patient-doctor relationship with him. He takes interest in my other conditions and is willing to discuss my concerns, etc. As a patient of several specialists, I've come to really appreciate and respect the doctors who are willing to listen and take the time to better explain treatments to me. I've especially appreciated his understanding regarding the expense of medications. He's been more than considerate and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Tran. Oh, and his nurse is very friendly and helpful as well.

September 13th, 2011

I find Dr Tran to be professional,and accurate I particularly like the fact that he is unhurried during my appointments , has a sense of humor and gave me multiple avenues for approaching my condition. The best marker is that my condition has improved and I'm feeling great. What more can you ask for?

June 17th, 2010

Need new office staff!

Thank goodness for Dr. Tran's assistant, Robin. She's is so helpful & gets back to you same day. As for the rest of the staff...horrible. I periodically have to get bloodwork before my appt. On more than one occassion I've sat in the lab for a long period of time only to find out Dr. Tran's office never sent the bloodwork authorization, and after waiting, I had to come back, because by then Dr. Tran's office was closed for lunch or I was told Dr. Tran was in with a patient and couldn't give me the paperwork.I also need to have childcare for these appt.'s, so for me, it has also been a loss of money I've had to pay a sitter, as well as a lot of wasted time. I even took my complaints to the office mgr./HR mgr. (can't remember her title), and she was uncaring and rude. Why would they have this person in charge of patient complaints is beyond me. She was extremely unprofessional, and told me there was nothing she could do about it!

March 9th, 2010

Good Experience ....good health

I went in to see Dr. Tran ......feelinglousy. He listened to me, asked questionsand immediately took care of the painfulnodules on my thyroid. He was very caringtowards me. Both he and his assistant called me at home to give me the stats onmy lab/blood work. Today, I feel great and give Dr. Tran loads of credit for mygood health. His office was full ...sothat proves he's good !!!

July 27th, 2009

extremely disappointed...

Neil Tran is by FAR the WORST doctor I have ever had in my entire life. Extremely rude, uncaring, and unprofessional. Does not take patients seriously, does not pay attention nor care about what you have to say. Don't bother with this one. You're better off without any doctor at ALL. Seriously. I'd be surprised if he graduated high school.

April 10th, 2017