A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Troffkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Troffkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Troffkin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Troffkin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Troffkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- St Mary's Warrick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Troffkin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Troffkin practice?
- Dr. Neil Troffkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Troffkin practices Neurological Surgery near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Owensboro Surgeons.